The Business Plan allows to define all customer expectations. Thus, the project must identify both operations and actors necessary to achieve the result.
Economic resources and implementation times are two extremely important factors to be defined when drafting the Business Plan as to fully comply with the project. The financial and operation assumptions must be realistic as not to miss the definition of the business plan leading to a different project than the project defined in the briefing.
The Business Division of Busti supports the customer in defining the business plan to provide for the success of the project.
Activities related to the Business Division
- Strategic planning: develop the company's long-term strategy, establishing goals for growth, geographic expansion, new product lines, and other strategic directions. Metrics for the goals set also go into this phase, which will then be taken into account in the final analysis of the project to determine its success.
- Marketing strategy development: direct discussion with the marketing division takes place to develop advertising strategies, promotional campaigns, branding and market positioning.
- Financial management: oversee corporate budgeting, accounting, financial forecasting, and financial resource management to ensure financial sustainability of the project.
- Sales management: develop sales strategies for new eyewear collections, set sales targets, oversee distribution networks, and monitor sales performance.
- Opportunity assessment: analyzing metrics set to monitor business performance, enabling data-driven decisions and improvements. This activity allows exploration of new market opportunities, such as entering new customer segments or diversifying products.